Goodbye, Texas!



I am sitting in the DFW airport waiting for our flight to take off. I'm nervous yet so excited for what this month will bring me. Currently I am student teaching in a third grade ELA class in Aledo, TX. I am so grateful for the time I've spent at the school so far and I look forward to going back to the same classroom in March. For the month of February, I will be student teaching at a Montessori school in The Hague, Netherlands. Since I've only observed one Montessori classroom in the states, I am intrigued to see if there are any similarities, but I anticipate many differences. I am eager to get to our school this Monday to begin student teaching and learning about education in The Netherlands. I'm not sure what grade-level I will be with yet, but I am looking forward to this ed-venture. See you in one month, Texas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hallo from Holland!

Biggest Takeaways

My Last Week